Name –Juhi Jain
College Name – Pillai College Of Arts Commerce And Science
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V :3rd
GPA / Percentage:6.86
1) Tell us about yourself?
I did my schooling from Madhya Pradesh from shridev murli dhar school.from a small town. I joined bms to explore the opportunities after bms I would join MMS.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
I feel great when everyone came and congratulates you for your hard work mostly your parents.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I would attribute my success to my parents, guardians, teachers and friends who guided Me throughout my course
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Not from day one but 30 days prior to the exams.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I referred the notes which are provided by the faculty of my college. And also go through with the last year university question.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Financial management, Special studies in finance.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
In bullet points since it helps a neat representation.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Reading through once helps to understand the case and its problems. Then I relate the solution from the chapter in the syllabus and draw diagrams if it is required. SWOT analysis.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes I did wherever it was required. It does help to score more marks.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
A time table was prepared by Me for 30 days and also allocated 5 days per subject.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I listen music, Talk with friends and parents which motivated Me a lot.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would change 75-25 pattern back to 60-40 and also one day gap in each subject during exams.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Be confident, believe in yourself and work hard and understand time management.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I learned one thing if you want to achieve something you need to work for it.
Whatever role life gives you just play it well. Analyse your strength and weaknesses in subject and give importance to each subject.
15) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS.co.in is really helpful.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019