1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
As a BMS CR, the best memories for me are the day I was appointed as the CR and handling the class, becoming the Industrial Visit Incharge / Head and then working for the Seminars.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership to me is not something as a boss but I think leadership would be like a person who is creative and can handle situations and even the people whom he is leading. Leadership is not easy, it should be given to the right and capable person because if he / she is not good at it then there can be errors.
Recently we had an Industrial visit and Ma’am had kept me as the Head of it. As the Head, I had made sure everything was done on time and was always there for all in all situations. I was there for everyone’s queries and problems. I had even received an Award for leading the group so well.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I am in Second Year BMS and also I am going to prepare for the MBA entrance exams. I want to do MBA from abroad. I like playing football so will also go for Sports Management which is a 1 year course.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am good as a leader, patient and I am good at managing. I am very punctual about timings and as a management student, these are good but yet there is always scope to learn.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I am glad and thankful to my college that they made me the CR. I have learnt many things and kind of recognized myself too. I would suggest that being a management student, experience is very important. So I would suggest all youngsters / juniors / BMS students that get as much experience as they can because management is not that easy. The more experience the better you are ready to face the world and management is the base for everything. So with that they should work on things that are needed in it and even become good at what they are and work on things which they are not.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019