Name – Chirag Shankar Shetty
College Name – Clara’s college of commerce
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage: 6.43, 67%
1) Tell us about yourself?
1) To be honest I’m not very studious, I’m more towards sports.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
2) I didn’t expect I would become a topper but yes of course it feels nice.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
3) All the credit goes to my parents who have always supported me in everything I do.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
4) No, to be honest I started just a month before my exams but yes I use to attend all the lectures regularly so it helped a lot.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
5) I have a habit of writing the key points of the answers and then elaborating in own words, that’s the way I study for all exams.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
6) Business ethics and human resource management was the easiest for me.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
7) I prefer writing in points but when I don’t know an answer properly I write in paragraph so that it looks big :-p
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
8) By keeping myself in that situation and relating it to real life.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
9) No not really but if you can draw then you should definitely draw it attracts the examiner.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
10) Nothing as such I just use to study the easiest first and then go to the difficult part, it helps you build your confidence.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
11) If I don’t feel like studying I take a small break and go for a small drive to refresh my mind.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
12) Firstly I would make sure students should be well informed about the exam dates, the paper pattern and most importantly the result dates because we didn’t have any clue when are results will be out they just kept delaying it without any information.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
13) First try to understand the concept and then just write in your own words don’t take much tension before exams try to chill out and relax your mind and most importantly believe in your answer that whatever you are writing is right because if you don’t believe in your answer the examiner will also not believe in it.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
14) I have learned that if you take a lot of tension about anything you increase the chances of it to go worse so try to relax and just believe in yourself.
15) Your feedback/suggestions for BMS.co.in?
15) BMS.co.in- you people are doing a very good job by doing this award this would motivate students to do well in their exams. Keep it up and thank you for this opportunity.
COURTESY: Cecil Trinidade
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019