Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
Being a CR itself is a great achievement. Being trust worthy is the second one.
Trust is like a paper, once it crumbled it never be perfect again. I’m bit creative person, achievements our yet to be gained, good leadership qualities & worked at college fest too.
Great achievement is successfully completed internship at RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, in DSIM.
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL WAYS………….
Success is combination of our thoughts, words & actions.
To achieve fame in corporate world & utilizing my time to fullest is my main goal.
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
Firstly, MBA in HR, want to enter in corporate world. And the second is to open up a placement company to benefit people according to their Talent, Skill, Knowledge, and Presence.
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
I like to read novels, visit new places, hang out with friends.
And to work in challenging environment. To be creative in all ways.
5) Any dislikes?
Differentiation between rich & poor, caste & creed, girls & boys.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
There are almost positive things about my college, it encourages extra-curricular activities.
It organizes the huge PHEONIX fest especially for BMS student’s different contest our organized.
Such as Best Managers Contest, PowerPoint Presentations, Spot Marketing. Case Study Solving.
College also organizes field visit to different places. This encourages student’s intellectuality.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
It helps in encouraging student to wipe out their stage fear, teaches to be confident & enhance their knowledge towards others. It teaches how to be presentable, responsible & trustworthy.
And to work as a team.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
It has provoked us to stand on stage fearlessly & talk to audiences. Also increased our confidence level, which would be useful in future to explore our research publicly & even we have learned how to manage particular activity in proper systematic manner.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
Firstly, there should be all practical sessions where student can explore their research towards particular subject. Even there should be proper training given to students at collegiate level about the Corporate World
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
Each day of college is a new memory. But the best ones are those days of industrial visits with friends. Nervous faces on Presentation days, pampering from faculties & the moment when results are out for semesters.
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
These are the best BMS days & will never be back again. Live with pride & Take a step away from the world & achieve your goals. Explore yourself to the fullest, learn more from each experience.
GOOD THOUGHTS BEAR GOOD FRUIT,
BAD THOUGHTS BEAR BAD FRUIT………………….
BE POSITIVE ALWAYS…………………………
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019