Q.1) 5 Interesting facts about you.
1) Achievement / skills/ knowledge (academics)
- Well the biggest achievement of my life is, when I was felicitated by Mr. Krishnappa who was MLA of Bangalore South with SHIELD & SHAWL for getting highest percentage (85%) in SSC Examination.
- Achieving 1st Rank holder in FY & SYBMS, recently pursuing 3rd year of BMS graduation.
- I selected as SECRETARY of ROTRACT CLUB OF BOISAR, TARAPUR and now will become PRESIDENT of ROTRACT CLUB.
- ENCOURAGING PERSON
- RESPONSIBLE PERSON
- HARD WORKER
2) WHAT IS YOUR AIM / PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE?
- Want to become CEO of a company.
- I believe that, OPPORTUNITY which I get to prove myself is not just a moment rather its my FORWARD STEP which takes me closer to my aim.
3) WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PLANS AFTER BMS?
After BMS I planned to get experience in work for 1or 2 years then will apply for Post graduation in FINANCE MANAGEMENT.
4) WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES/LIKES?
- Reading books, cooking, doing creative items by waste materials, etc….
- I like to spend my most of time with my family rather than friends.
5) ANY DISLIKES?
I don’t like to watch daily soap serials.
Q.2) 5 FANTASTIC FACTS ABOUT YOUR BMS LIFE
1) POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT YOUR COLLEGE?
a. The “P.L.SHROFF COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE, CHINCHANI” is best college which I believe.
b. The best positive point of my college is it is situated in rural area, and provides education for thousands of students since many years.
C. The wonderful thing which I like to mention is our college always encourages “THE WOMEN EMPOWERMENT” by organizing programmes such as “AAMHI UDHYOGIKA”, through BMS department. It’s an exhibition cum sale where businesswoman’s gets participation and shows their empowerment through their products.
d. Our college also organize inter college competition such as “TECH-O-MAGNA” , under which student get an opportunity to show their talents in tasks like FACE PAINTING, CHESS, TREASURE HUNT, ETC…..
2) POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT BMS COURSE?
a. BMS is a PROFESSIONAL COURSE.
b. This course helps the student to bring change in their personality as well as management skills.
3) HOW HAS BMS COURSE HELPED YOU TO DEVELOP YOUR PERSONALITY?
Well, First of all I want to thank those people who encouraged me to pursue BMS.
As BMS is a management course, it helps me to develop my personality through PRESENTATION, GUEST LECTURE, SEMINARS, INDUSTRIAL VISITS, and OTHER BMS PROGRAMMES.
4) WHAT ARE THE CHANGES YOU WANT TO BRING IN BMS COURSE?
I want to bring 2 changes that are:
- Scaling down system, which should not be there,
- Question bank system, students only focus on the question bank due to this system they face problems final year examination
5) SHARE YOUR FAVOURITE BMS / COLLEGE MEMORIES?
A. My first presentation.
B. Days of AAMHI UDHYOGIKA.
Days of TECH-O-MAGNA.
Q.3) WHAT ARE THE THOUGHTS / ADVICES/ TIPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TODAY’S YOUNGSTERS?
Today’s youngsters believes that they are smart but they should know THE SMART PERSON is who DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY RATHER THAN DOING DIFFERENT THING.
Always be” SELF-CONFIDENT” whatever you do, doesn’t matter what other thinks about you.
Always believe in” YOURSELF”.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019