1. Company strategies cannot be executed well without a number of internal systems for business operations.
2. Well-conceived, state-of-the-art operating systems not only enable better strategy execution but also can strengthen organizational capabilities – perhaps enough to provide a competitive edge over rivals.
3. It is nearly always better to put infrastructure and support systems in place before they are actually needed than to have to scramble to catch up to customer demand.
CORE CONCEPT: State-of-the-art support systems can be a basis for competitive advantage if they give a firm capabilities that rivals cannot match.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019