Important Features of centralization
Centralization has the following features:
1) Concentration and reservation of the decision-making power with regards to various management functions with the top level management.
2) Execution of the decisions taken by the top level management (i.e., performance of operative functions) by with the middle and lower levels of management.
3) Functioning of the lower levels of management under the direct command, direction and control of the top level management.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019