Happy Children’s Day 2014 HD Images, Photos, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download
1. “Childhood: The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth – two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age” – Ambrose Bierce.
2. “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about” – Angela Schwindt.
3. “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories” –John Wilmot.
4. “It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmower, snow-blower, or vacuum cleaner” – Ben Bergor.
5. “The soul is healed by being with children” – English Proverb.
6. “No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure” – Emma Goldman.
7. “Children are our most valuable natural resource” – Herbert Hoover.
8. “The best way to make children good is to make them happy” – Oscar Wilde.
9. “We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
10. “So long as little children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world” – Isadora Duncan.