Forms of participation:
The following methods/techniques are normally used in India for the introduction of
1) Works Committees.
2) Joint Management Councils.
4) Employee Directors.
5) Suggestion Programme/Scheme.
6) Worker’s Co-operative.
7) Collective Bargaining.
8) Job Enlargement and Job Enrichment:
The methods of participative management (noted above) are the different alternatives. Employer and workers can select any one or two methods which are convenient.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019