Hello TYBMS students,
We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective.
This is a very unpredictable paper and Mumbai University has screwed it up at numerous occasions so do not rely on question bank at all. Heck, do not rely on syllabus either. Do your best and leave the rest to bhagwan!
To see the locked content, Use one of the social sharing buttons below and unlock the content.
We're doing this so that the complete BMS community becomes aware of this blog post.
Thanks for your support.
FM Theory :
The Important Questions Bank content is locked
1. Factors affecting working capital
2. Motives for holding cash
3. Factors determining capital structure
4. Approaches to capital structure
5. Types of leverages
6. ARR, NPV, IRR methods
7. Methods of business restructuring.
8. Mergers its types and purpose
9. Long term sources of finance. Focus on equity and preference shares.
10. Short term sources of finance
To see the locked content, Use one of the social sharing buttons below and unlock the content. We're doing this so that the complete BMS community becomes aware of this blog post. Thanks for your support.
FM Theory :
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the tybms community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Best of luck guys!
Latest posts by Kartik Raichura (see all)
- Results Out for BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SEM V) (CBCGS) (75:25) (CHOICE BASE) EXAMINATION HELD IN NOVEMBER 2018 - March 18, 2019
- IAPM sem 6 april 2015 university question paper - December 3, 2015
- TYBMS Sem 5 Important Question Bank 2015 – 1 day before the exam! - November 14, 2015