Long Answer Questions:
1) Explain the characteristics of entrepreneurs.
2) Explain the concept of entrepreneurship.
3) Explain the concept of intrapreneur.
4) State the features of an intrapreneur.
5) State the essentials for intrapreneurship
6) Explain the intrapreneurial process.
7) Define women entrepreneur. State the features of women entrepreneurs.
8) State the types of women entrepreneurs.
9) Explain the theories of entrepreneurship
Explain methods of idea generation.
11) What is project identification?
12) State the important techniques for project identification.
13) What is Environmental Scanning? State its importance.
14) What is Project Formulation? State the need for project formulation.
15) State the planning Commission’s Guidelines for project formulation.
16) What are the contents of project report?
17) Explain the stages in project report formulation.
18) State the objectives of project appraisal.
19) Explain the methods of project appraisal.
20) Explain the components of an ideal business plan.
21) What are the factors influencing entrepreneurial motivation?
22) What is Entrepreneurial Development Programme? State its basic features and objectives.
23) Explain importance of EDPs.
24) State the relevance of EDP.
25) What is Selp Help Group? State its features.
26) Explain the importance of SHG.
27) What is Franchising? State types of Franchising.
28) What is outsourcing? State its features.
29) What is merger? State types of mergers.
30) State the guidelines for an effective merger.
31) What is acquisition?
32) What is social entrepreneurship? Explain the importance of social entrepreneurship.
33) What are NGOs? State its characteristics.
34) What are types of NGOs?
35) Explain the concept and importance of outsourcing in Indian Economy. 36) State types of small scale industries.
37) Explain the role and importance of SMEs
38) Explain Small Scale Industries under Five Year Plans.
39) What are the measures taken for protection and promotion of small units?
40) State the principles of fixed capital management.
41) What is working capital? Explain the features of working capital.
42) What are the factors determining working capital requirements?
43) Write a note on working capital management.
44) Write a note on MODVAT Scheme.
45) What is marketing mechanism in SMEs?
46) Explain the functions of marketing.
47) Explain the marketing problems of small scale units.
1) Qualities of entrepreneurs
2) Classification and types of entrepreneurs
3) Theories of entrepreneurship
4) Economic theory of entrepreneurship
5) Psychological theory of entrepreneurship.
6) Contribution of McClellan with regard to Entrepreneurship.
7) Identification of ideas.
8) Classification of ideas.
9) Importance of project formulation.
10) Project Report.
1) Women Entrepreneur.
3) Need for Achievement.
4) Pure Entrepreneurs.
5) Focus groups.
6) Environmental Scanning.
7) SWOT analysis
8) Project report.
9) Project Appraisal.
10) Economic oriented appraisal.
11) Financial appraisal.
12) Managerial competency.
13) HR plan.
14) Project Identification.
19) Social Entreprenuership.
21) Entrepreneurial Culture.
22) Manufacturing enterprises.
23) Service enterprises.
25) Marketing mix.
26) Marketing Research.
27) Turnaround strategies.
28) Ancillary industries.
29) Cottage industries.