DEMERITS OF MNCs
- Provides out-dated technology.
- MNCs exploit local labour by paying relatively lesser rates.
- MNCs involvement often results in the lack of development of local research and development.
- Use of capital intensive technology reduces jobs in local country.
- MNCs ruin domestic companies.
- Adverse effect on life style / culture in host countries.
- Charge very high fees.
Some of the Indian MNCs: IOC, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy, Wipro, Infosys, ONGC, Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum. Confederation