DEMERITS OF MNCs
- Provides out-dated technology.
- MNCs exploit local labour by paying relatively lesser rates.
- MNCs involvement often results in the lack of development of local research and development.
- Use of capital intensive technology reduces jobs in local country.
- MNCs ruin domestic companies.
- Adverse effect on life style / culture in host countries.
- Charge very high fees.
Some of the Indian MNCs: IOC, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy, Wipro, Infosys, ONGC, Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum. Confederation
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019