Deemed Exports: These are supplies made within India, and treated as exports for the purpose of certain benefits. Deemed exports include:
– Supply of goods to units in SEZ.
– Supplies made to 100% EOUs.
– Supplies made to EHTP/ STP.
– Supply of capital goods to license holders under EPCG Scheme.
– Supplies made to power, oil and gas projects.
Latest posts by MT UVA BMS (see all)
- International Finance Important Question Bank – MT UVA BMS - May 5, 2014
- Special Studies in Finance Chapter-wise Important Sums for practice - November 25, 2013
- Operations Research Important Questions 2013 – MT UVA BMS - April 22, 2013