Advertisement Functions of WTO: WTO facilitates the management of Multilateral Trade Agreements and the Plurilateral Trade Agreements for the fulfillment of their obligations. It negotiates all Multilateral Trade relations concerni9ng the above Agreements among member-countries. It facilitates implementation of the results of the negotiations as decided...
As a result of Agreement signed under the auspices of the GATT, the WTO has come into being – in a place of GATT to give a boost to international trade through increased global market competition. WTO is a landmark in the history of multilateral trade relations. The...
Sixty years have passed since the Bretton Woods agreement established a system for managing the international monetary system and trade under the leadership of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and a couple of years later, the General Agreements on Tariffs and Trade....
Structural Adjustment Facility (SAF) : In order to reduce their balance of payments deficit and maintaining or regaining the economic growth of member countries, the World Bank has introduced SAF in 1985. These funds are released in two parts and in a series of up to five SAFs...
Bank’s Borrowings Bank’s main functions to lend the money to the needy members. For lending activities, it needs money and therefore it has to borrow. Sources : The Bank borrows from the following sources : The Bank borrows from international market both for long and short...
Funding Strategy of the Bank There are four basic objectives of the World Bank’s funding strategy: To make sure availability of funds in the market. To provide the funds at the lowest possible cost to the borrowers through appropriate currency mix when interest rates are expected...
Loan Committees : Whenever the member-countries apply for loans, the Board of Executive Directors appoints a Loan Committee. This Committee scrutinizes loan application and gives its report on the propriety of the loan.
Advisory Council : It consists of minimum 7 members. Their appointment is made by Board of Executive Directors. Members of this Council are expert on different subjects like banking, foreign trade, industry, labour, agriculture etc. It meets once a year. The council tenders its advice on different issues...
Bank’s Lending Activities The Bank grants loans to members in any one or more of the following ways : by participating or granting direct loans out of its own funds; by granting loans out of funds raised in the financial market of a member or otherwise...
Board of Governors : Board of Governors represents the General Council of the Bank. Every member country appoints one governor and one alternative governor for five years. No alternative governor can vote except in the absence of his principal. Board of Governors selects from its members one president...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags