A standard is defined as a model or a general agreement of a rule established by authority, or custom, created and used by various level of interest. For instance, an individual may be the starting point of using standard and then his department will use the same standard to...
Agricultural goods are standardized on the basis of different factors, based on which they are classified into different grades. The following are some of the factors on the basis of which standards are set: 1) On the basis of quantity, weight and measures. 2) On the basis of size...
Standardization is the process of fixing certain norms for the product. These norms are established by customs or tradition or by certain authority. It involves determination of basic characteristic of a product on the basis of which the product can be divided into various groups. It also means determining...
Login or Register
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019