Advertisement History: Asian Paints was established on February 1, 1942 by Champaklal H. Choksey, Chimanlal N. Choksi, Suryakant C. Dani and Arvind R. Vakil. They name their company ‘The Asian Oil & Paint Company’, a name that was randomly picked from a telephone directory. 1945 – Asian Paints touches...
Reliance General Insurance (RGI) offers a range of products for the corporate and individual customers. RGI currently offers insurance products including Health, Home, Motor, Travel, Fire, Engineering, Marine, Liability and Aviation. RGI is amongst the leading general insurance companies in India, with a private sector market share of...
Reliance Commercial Finance aims to enable people to fulfil all their ambitions by creating assets for personal & business requirements. It offers an exhaustive suite of financial solutions – Mortgages Loans, Loans against property, Loans for Commercial Vehicles, Loans for Construction Equipment, SME Loans, Auto Loans, business...
Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited (RLIC) is amongst the leading private sector life insurers with a private sector market share of over 5% in terms of new business premium. RLIC has a strong distribution network of 1,230 offices across India, with over 1,50,000 agents as at March 31, 2012....
The third party distribution business of Reliance Capital, branded as ‘Reliance Money’ is a comprehensive financial services and solutions provider, providing customers with access to life and general Insurance products, money transfer, currency exchange, loans and gold coins.
Reliance Securities, the broking arm of Reliance Capital is the one of the India’s leading retail broking houses in India, providing customers with access to equities, equity options and commodities futures, wealth management, wealth management services, mutual funds, IPOs and investment banking. Reliance Securities has more than...
RCL was incorporated in year 1986 at Ahmedabad in Gujarat as Reliance Capital & Finance Trust Limited. The name RCL came into effect from January 5, 1995. In 2002, RCL shifted its registered office to Jamnagar in Gujarat before it finally moved to Mumbai in Maharashtra, in 2006. ...
Reliance Health is providing integrated health services through one of the finest hospitals in Asia – The Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital at Andheri, Mumbai. It also plans to venture into diversified fields like Insurance Administration, Health care Delivery and Integrated Health, Health Informatics and Information Management and Consumer Health....
Reliance Infrastructure (R Infra) has emerged as the largest concessionaire of NHAI with 11 road projects totaling 1,000 km worth about Rs 120bn (US$ 2.6 billion) with more than 10,000 people working at various sites. Constructing Metro systems in Delhi and Mumbai totaling more than 75 km of track....
Reliance Power (R Power) currently has a generation capacity of 1500MW. The company is in the process of achieving 5000MW by 2012, 17000MW by 2015 and 35000MW by 2020. The company is present in all verticals from generation to transmission to distribution. The company is having pan India projects...
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019