This is a project report on the INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE (IPL)
The scope of this project report covers the following areas :
- History of Cricket in India
- Social and Economic Impact of the Indian Premier League on Indian Economy
- Impact of the Indian Premier League on International Cricket
- Business Model of the Indian Premier League
- Controversies and Problems associated with the Indian Premier League
- SWOT Analysis
The object of this project is to study and analyze various financial aspects of the League and its impact on the Indian economy. A survey is also published in the end to analyse the public perception of the IPL after 5 years since its launch in the year 2008.
Extensive research was carried out for the successful completion of this project. Both primary and secondary data were collected from various Sources.
This report has been prepared in accordance with the guideline of The University of Mumbai to understand theIndian Premier League (IPL) in the cricket world.