Material handling operation should be mechanized and / or automated where feasible to improve operational efficiency, increase responsiveness, improve consistency and predictability, decrease operation costs, and eliminate repetitive or potentially unsafe manual labor.
- In any project in which automation is being considered, pre-existing processes and methods should be simplified and/ or re-engineered before any efforts to install mechanized or automated system.
- Items that are expected to be handled automatically must have standard shapes and / or features that permit mechanized and /or automated handling.
- Computerized material handling systems should be considered where appropriate for effective integration of material flow and information management.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019