1. Is it mandatory to answer the questions more in financial terms than in general terms? Ans:- Well it is important to know the concept. Once if the concept clarity is there, the same can be expressed in simple terms. However giving relevant examples would help scoring marks. Advertisement...
Maximum number of ATKTS in Sem 5 are in Logistics! It is a very tough paper! No relevance to industry! Aren’t these very common initial thoughts about the subject that comes to every TYBMS students mind? Well honestly as stated these are just myths which need to be...
Hi Guys, Wanna share a very painful and a stressful experience that I went through today! I went to Malad Inorbit-Link road for lunch today. Around 2-30pm when I came out of the mall, I waited for a rick to take me home (from Malad west, link road to...
Login or Register
- What is the importance of quantitative techniques? on
- Corporate communication and Public Relation – TYBMS Question Bank 2018 on
- What Are The Different Qualities of A Successful Leader? on
- 6 Signs You Have The Right Team Member For A BMS Project on
- Technology Assessment on
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern 2014 on
- 13 Awesome Hilarious ‘Uday Chopra’ Trolls, Memes, Jokes Trending On WhatsApp on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- The Relationship Between a Company’s Strategy and Its Business Model on
- The Emerging Role Of Women In India on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019