http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-2-supply-chain-management/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-3-organization-structure/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-4-customer-service-and-order-processing/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-5-demand-forecasting/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-6-transportation/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-7-warehousing/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-8-materials-handling-system/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-9-packaging/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-10-inventory-management/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-11-logistics-information/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-12-performance-measurement/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-13-logistics-costing/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-14-logistics-network-analysis/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-15-modern-logistics-infrastructure/ P.S. If the site is not working and you are not open the links, please refresh and try again after sometime.
Chapter 15 – Modern Logistics Infrastructure GOLDEN QUADRILATERIAL 1) The Golden Quadrilateral is a highway network in India connecting Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai, thus forming a Quadrilateral of sorts. 2) The largest highway project in India, initiated by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, is in the first phase...
Chapter 14 – Logistical Network Analysis TRANSPORTATION NETWORK OPTIONS Milk Run:- a) A milk run is a route on which a truck is either delivers product from a single supplier to multiple buyer or goes from a multiple supplier to a multiple buyer location. “(SUNIL AND...
Chapter 13 – Logistics Costing ...
Chapter 12 – Performance Measurement PERSPECTIVE MEASUREMENT There are two types of measures: Activity based and process based. 1) Activity based measures: These measures focus on individual tasks required to process orders e.g. customer orders entered, etc. 2) Process based measures: a) These...
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019