HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Advertisement UNIT 1 Define Human Resource Planning (HRP) and explain the process of HRP. Define Human Resource Management (HRM). What are the challenges faced by the HR manager in organizations? Explain the characteristics of today’s workforce. With reference to that, explain the objectives of HRM....
SPECIAL STUDY IN MARKETING UNIT 1 Explain in detail with examples various factors affecting Consumer Behaviour. What is the role of various family members in influencing Consumer Behaviour? Write short notes on: (a) Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. (b) Mc Cleland’s Theory. (c) Concept of Age and Family Life Cycle....
ELEMENTS OF LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT UNIT 1 What is Supply Chain Management? Compare and contrast Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management. Explain the importance of Logistics Management in the current business environment in India. How does Logistics Management help organizations in gaining a competitive advantage to...
SERVICE SECTOR MANAGEMENT UNIT 1 Service is a performance given by one human being to another. Discuss this in detail with reference to the Airline Industry and elaborate on the People element in Airlines. It is said that Service Marketing is different from Product Marketing. Explain the elements...
BUSINESS ETHICS AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY UNIT 1 What do we mean by Business Ethics and what are the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders in it? Discuss the need and importance of Business Ethics. Business is related to making profit, whereas Ethics deals with right or wrong. Therefore...
TY Bms Exam Dates are out and you are still juggling between which books to buy?! Are you the “Exam ke Ek Din Pehle Padhna Start karo” student ?! If your answer to both the questions was YES, then buckle up..and READ on. FACT- Firstly, don’t worry, because you belong...
Login or Register
- 5 Films Guaranteed to Lift Your Spirits on
- Acceptance of a product on
- Search Engines on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Operations Research Mumbai University April 2011 Exam Solved Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- BMS Course Detailed Syllabus of Sem II, IV and VI on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019