Not amongst the toppers in MBA CET 2012? Advertisement Don’t worry. You are still in raceto become a good MBA! How would you feel if you score a 99 percentile in any exam? Top of the world, right? This feeling is justified if the exam that is being...
CET 2012 Analysis Like in his batting, Rahul Dravid maintained immaculate timing when it came to his retirement. But little did he know, while officially announcing his retirement on Friday, that his career would bear striking resemblance to our very own MBA-CET. Both started their journey in 1996 (CET...
1) Cultural background moulds the personality in an individual. Discuss? 2) Discuss the impact of Indian cultural heritage on youth today? 3) Explain the distinctive characteristic of Indian ethos & explain how they are important to professional manager? 4) ‘Unity of Diversity’ is one of the most important features...
Brief Questions Concepts 1) Explain important features of international marketing?2) Explain advantages of international marketing? 3) Explain the types of barriers? 4) Explain the latest developments at WTO including DOHA round? 5) Explain the role of MNC’s in international trade? 6) What are MNC’s & explain...
Check out Practice Questions with Solutions on – Quantitative and Data Interpretation & Sufficiency Analytical & Logical Reasoning General English To download, click on the link below – CAT Preparation Material by CPLC and MT Educare
Register on this form for more details: https://docs.google.com/a/bms.co.in/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRtQWVoN2U4bmkwRWtnUHZYSzRhanc6MQ Sr.no Centre Date Timing Speakers 1 Thane 20th March 5pm to 7pm Divyen sir / Akanksha ma’am 24th March 5pm to 7pm Divyen sir / Akanksha ma’am 2 Vashi 20th March 5pm to 7pm Abhishek sir/Rushabh sir 24th March 5pm to...
PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT Q1. Philip Crosby’s philosophy relating to quality Q2. Quality circles Q3. Elements of Total Quality Systems Q4. Total Productive Maintenance Q5. Job Evaluation and Job rotation Q6. Brainstorming Q7. Ergonomics Q8. Six Sigma Q9. National Productivity Council Q10. ISO standards regarding Quality such as ISO...
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS C0-OPERATIVE AND RURAL MARKETS Q1. Define co-operatives and write its characteristics? Q2. Explain the social dimensions of co-operative and essence of co-operation? Q3. Explain the principles and objectives of co-operatives in detail? Q4. Discuss the main problem involved in effectively managing co-operatives in India? Q5. What are...
FREE Lectures on Elements of Direct and Indirect Tax for SYBMS Sem 4 students and Vedic Maths for MBA Aspirants by BMS.co.in in association with MT Educare and CPLC
FREE Lectures on Elements of Direct and Indirect Tax for SYBMS Sem 4 students and Vedic Maths for MBA Aspirants by BMS.co.in in association with MT Educare and CPLC – Thane Branch : Elements of Direct and Indirect Tax – 14th Feb, 18th Feb, 21st Feb, 25th Feb 2012...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags