Well , kshitij 2011 rocked with the blast of 6 rocking and awesome events business plan, business quiz, turn coat debate, window display, case study, ad mad Advertisement Grt participation from birla college, saket college, khalsa college, st. xavier college, bunts college, MCC college, swami vivekanand college etc… WE...
Download The KSHITIJ 2011 BROCHURE for checking out the details of the events and registration- Kshtij 2011 Brocher finalv12 (1)
BMS DEPT OF R.J.COLLEGE ROCKS!! This was the only mantra behind all the fun we all guys had on hat day,tie day, sari day,funky day!!!. With Kawali hats to Santa caps, Sari to Jeans… madness was on every one’s head…BMS ROCKS AND SO THE STUDENTS. we took the blessings...
Event Details:- •QUIZ d’ affairs(business quiz) •Business presentation •Retail case study •Turn coat debate- girls vs. boys •Ad o’ maniacs Message for Participants:- •Any kind of obscenity, vulgarity or misbehavior will not be tolerated and might lead to disqualification at the discretion of the judges or the organization. •All...
•Registration will be done through the college procedure. •Registration will start from 3rd January to 25th January. •Participants are limited in every event. •The participants will be given proof of participation. All the participants along with their id card must be present while the registration is done at the...
•Entry in the venue will be allowed only on valid college ID-Card •Any kind of metal, sharp objects will be confesticated on the spot without any considerations. •Outside eatables and drinks are strictly prohibited. •The organizer reserves the right to alter the rules and regulation of any event. •Organizer...
As kshitij-ites of 2011, we take great pride in inviting you to most happening event of bms. All the intellectual in town will come together to R.J College to witness the phenomenon….kshitij. The theme this year is an “Retailing” which means providing goods & services to final consumer. It...
Kshitij is an academic event hosted every year by the BMS department whereby a theme is identified and based on that speakers are invited to speak on the theme identified. The theme for 2002-03 was Entrepreneurship – An Emerging Horizon. The theme for 2003-04 was A Panorama...
The Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College came into existence in 1963, enabling a larger section of the society to take advantage of the facilities provided for higher education. The Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti through the Principal, Prof. Dr. Usha Mukundan and her team efficiently manage the college. Prof. Dr. Usha Mukundan...
Login or Register
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Cost of Labour Turnover on
- How to do Retro Glamorous Girl Makeup Looks on
- Interview with Harish Bhist, Chief Educator, EdDirect Consultancy Services on
- Interview with Vijay Kodmunja, FYBMS Student, Chandrabhan Sharma College on
- Attributes to identify National Environment on
- 25 Crazy Facts, I Bet You Never Knew! on
- Appetizing Indulgences of Delhi Darbar on
- Food Festival @ RMC on
- What are Credit Tranches? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019