Name – Anil Nayak
College – SGM College Of Commerce & Management
Tell us about yourself
Hey! I am Anil Nayak from SGM College of Commerce and Management. I joined BMS in 2010-2011 now I am in F.Y.B.M.S
|What inspired you to choose BMS and not any other course?|
It gives a managerial project solution and the leadership quality which inspired me when my teachers told me about this BMS course.
|According to you, what is BMS all about?|
According to Me, BMS is all about …
- Provides clear roles, responsibilities, activities and schedules for team efforts
- Includes a method for considering the consequences of decreasing or increasing funds, resources, time, or quality
- Specifies a detailed plan of how to achieve our objectives
- Assists in the realistic assignments of tasks and responsibilities to team members according to the skills and resources available
- Gives structure to communicating the progress of projects
- Allows teams to identify potential problems and take preventive action early
- Keeps management officers and project stakeholders well-informed and supportive
- Helps manage pressure for expanding the scope of projects without proper decision criteria and analysis of changes
|What’s special about your college? What do you love about it?|
First and foremost the community is good…in our college..People always in a Positive attitude …students and faculty talks about new ideas. They share thoughts and manage the work in parts…I love bout my college is having a good management …
|Who is your favorite teacher/faculty? Why?|
My favorite faculty is Rahul Sir and Potekar sir….because Rahul sir…help in personality development and Potekar sir…Help to know the Rules to be followed in the college premises.
|What has BMS life taught you?|
A great Achievement and a skilfull personality.
|What was the happiest moment in BMS? The saddest? The most memorable?|
The Happiest Moment is when I scored good marks in every subject and bad is when I didn’t got 1st Rank….and most Memorable moment is when Rahul Sir (Director of the BMS of S.G.M College of commerce and Management) said “among this student u done well in presentation”
|Who in your life has influenced the most?|
My parents, Aunt and my younger Brother and Friends too..
|As a BMS student, what changes would you like to bring in management education?|
There should be change in books..as I m in First Year..the books should be in more detail about the managers …it should have the managerial cases more..and way to analyze with solution.
|What would you advice someone planning to do BMS?|
It is good Opportunity and the good way of Achievement in future. It Help Personality Development and give fear free Freedom.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019