Erica Jong is an American author and teacher best known for her fiction and poetry, and particularly for her 1973 novel Fear of Flying.
Quotes of Erica Jong :
1. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.
2. My generation was not only maligned in book reviews and attacked in graduate school but we lived to see our adored and adorable daughters wonder why feminism had become a dirty word.
3. I think professionalism is important, and professionalism means you get paid.
4. Women are the only exploited group in history to have been idealized into powerlessness.
5. Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
6. It is the city of mirrors, the city of mirages, at once solid and liquid, at once air and stone.
7. When I was a ten-year old bookworm and used to kiss the dust jacket pictures of authors as if they were icons, it used to amaze me that these remote people could provoke me to love.
8. When I’m sitting at the desk not being able to write line one, it’s silence and despair! It’s not so easy to put the pen to the legal pad or type the first sentence on the computer screen.
9. Famous people complain about fame, but they never want to give it back, myself included.
By Shweta Tiwari
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019