You may have heard some of your friends saying after graduation “I’m not getting a job”. Most people face problems when they are applying for jobs after their graduation because they do not have any experience about work life nor are they able to cope with the corporate world. The corporate world is not sitting to hire inexperienced people as their company employees, so it’s essential that one needs to take up any kind of internship big or small to know how to cope with the world.
Here are few reasons why one should take up internship in their college days;
- Taking up internship during college days would give you prior experience about working in a corporate field which is far more difficult and huge than our college lives. The companies demand for experienced people, so having an internship done in college days would help you get a job easily than that without an internship.
- Internship during college will keep you occupied. Most of us spend our college days doing nothing apart from having fun, so any kind of internship who keep you busy and not allow you to waste your precious time.
- Taking internship in advance will give you a valuable understanding the corporate world before you actually enter it. Like the way they work, how to meet deadlines, how to behave professional, handle pressure and so on.
- If you take up internship during college days you may not have to waste your time after graduation to take up internship you can directly apply for paid jobs. So you can take up two to three internship to get a hook of work life.
- The best reason of taking prior internship is you can experience the best of both worlds at the same time. Studying at the same time working could be hard but you will know how to manage two things at the same time.
- It will also help you gain confidence about yourself that now you are experienced as having knowledge always builds up confidence in oneself. It also builds up motivation and inculcates work habits in you.
- Having internship in various places during college days will help in building your resume which is very essential for getting a job.
- Last and the most important thing is you get to learn something new that you may not experience in your college atmosphere.
So why not make good use of your extra time during college days for a better future. Taking up internship is not going to harm you in fact you will learn a lot of things.
Latest posts by Daisy Pais (see all)
- Global Warming- A Devastating Problem - March 2, 2015
- The Mindblowing Truth About ‘MIND’ That Can Be A Friend Or An Enemy - March 2, 2015
- 3 Most Common Behavioural Disorders Seen In Children - March 2, 2015