We all know that calcium is good for health as it makes our bones strong. Getting enough calcium in your diet is perhaps the most important thing you can do for your bones. As you age, your body will continue to need calcium to keep your bones strong and dense.
But it’s not the only thing you should do. There are seven FOOD ITEMS by including them in your diet will surely prove beneficial for your bones.
- Salmon: Vitamin D is rarely found in nature. One serving of salmon will provide you all the vitamin D you need in a day.
- Milk: One cup of milk has about 30 percent of the calcium you need daily.
- Catfish: It’s perhaps the least expensive variety of fish, and also one of the highest in vitamin D.
- Almond Butter: Almonds have the highest amount of calcium per serving. As a bonus, almond butter has no cholesterol and is lower in fat and higher in protein than peanut butter.
- Cheese: Cheese is made from milk. Milk has lots of calcium.
- Yogurt: Due to yogurt’s preparation process, it actually contains significantly more calcium than the milk from which it is made.
- Broccoli: Broccoli isn’t only bone-healthy—it’s an excellent source of vitamin C, fiber, and nutrients that contain cancer-fighting properties.
Eat Healthy Be Healthy.
BY BASMAH ANSARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019