Michael Jordan is probably the greatest basketball player to ever play the game. He has had a great inspiring career and is a role model on and off the field. 6 time NBA champion has always been a hard working guy and even after retirement owns million dollar business.
Here are 7 quotes from the Michael Jordan which will inspire you in life:
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
- “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”
- “The good part about being famous is being able to help people. The hard part is every day you have to be in a good mood, because that is what people expect. You learn to get good at it.”
- “To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. Once you get to your highest level, be unselfish. Stay reachable, stay In touch, Do not isolate.”
- “Limits like fear, is often an Illusion.”
– Jainam Jhaveri
Jainam is a writer at http://www.bms.co.in. He is a BMS Graduate with a Diploma in Software Engineering and passionate about Blogging, Football, Games, Technology, Travelling to new places.
- 5 Inspirational Quotes by Roger Federer - August 24, 2014
- Chelsea 2-0 Leicester City EPL 2014-15: Chelsea Win Their First Home Game - August 24, 2014
- Everton 2-2 Arsenal EPL 2014-15: Gunners Get A Draw After An Average Performance - August 24, 2014