We always want the guy who loves us or our Mr. PERFECT should only think and care for us. When he actually starts doing it all the time don’t we get irriated? As he somewhere hinders your personal time that’s what we feel. What do we do them we call them possessive and jealous? There is a thin line between jealously and possessiveness jealously is out of your action while possessiveness is the care that you always wanted…It’s just that it is become a way too much
It is his way to protect you from all harm and keep you from hurting. Though there is a possessiveness wherein they end up hurting you too but here we are talking about him being possessive for you. The reasons for his possessive nature….
- Your Beauty – For your guy you are the most beautiful girl one earth and he is very possessive about you which are a very natural thing when you are in love. He is possessive about the way you look as he fears that somebody else might harm his beautiful lady or might take it away from him (Aww)
- You’re caring and friendly nature – When you are amongst those how gels up with people very easily and have an optimistic attitude then he gets more possessive about your nature that what if someone just falls for you because of your nature.
- You friendship with guys – He is very careful when he knows you have guy friends and if there is a guy who likes you he will ensure his best to be always there around you
- Your Dressing sense – If you have worn the best dress or even normally he knows you look best in everything so he is possessive even about that
- Your innocence – If you are really innocent to everything then he is for sure going to be possessive about that as he knows the world is too bad to take advantage of your innocence…
If you are amongst those how everything that is mentioned above has then he has a reason to get possessive about you. We girls got to know that our when guys fall in love they love with their soul heart and mind and all of the three every time has just one thing in mind and that’s you. So girl’s deal their possessiveness a bit calmly rather than getting hypered he loves you and he cares for you so he does anything is only for you but if the possessiveness crosses a limit then it’s time for you to take some step. Other than that his possessiveness is just to protect his princess for all the bad things.
Latest posts by Carol Fernandes (see all)
- My Open Letter To The ‘Exams’, Hope It Educates Itself To Read This One Day - May 28, 2015
- When I Was 16, Something Got Changed In My Life - May 28, 2015
- Here Are Those 25 Things That She Simply Loves About ‘Him’ - May 28, 2015