April 17th 2014 is celebrated as “National Cheese Ball Day”. Here are fun facts about the day:
1) There are more than 2000 varieties of Cheese produced throughout the world.
2) Cheese originated 4000 years back in Egypt.
3) Cheese ball refers to puffed air orange snack that can be purchased in the snack aisle.
4) Cheese is made of 1/10th volume of milk.
5) A cheeseball refers to a person who is trying to be funny or corny.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019