- It can charge much faster if you turn it on to airplane mode while charging.
- If you make a mistake while writing an email, editing a photo or texting just simply shake your phone, this feature will allow you to edit easily. COOL isn’t it 🙂
- When you need to start a new sentence, just double-tap the spacebar and it will add a period and a space for you.
- Take a screen shot.
This is useful for taking photos of websites, funny text or a moment you want to keep. Just hold the home button down and the on/off button at the top right corner at the same time. Work for an IPAD too.
- You can teach Siri how to pronounce words.
- Turning on “LED Flash for Alerts” will make your camera flash emit light whenever you receive an alert.
Go to Setting>General>Accessibility, then scroll down and turn on “LED Flash for Alerts”.
- See the timestamps of text messages by sliding the texts over.
- Hold down the compose button to access your drafts quickly.
- When the camera app is open, you can use the volume up and down buttons to take photos!
- Simply swipe left on your compass app to use your iPhone as a level.
iPhone is too cool for a phone and just totally rocks especially with this amazing features, it’s worth buying.