A Manager is a business executive who usually oversees a unit or firm’s marketing and sales function as well as looks after daily business operations. Managers mostly have overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of business. Managers have to effectively plan, delegate, coordinate, staff, organize and take decisions to attain the desirable profit making results for an organization. Managers of any business are given different formal titles as per their functions.
Check out our amazing collection of 10 Kickass “Manager” Jokes, Memes That Only Intellectuals Will Understand :
1) A man went to the human resources department of a large public relations company and handed the manager a job application and his cv. The manager scanned the material and noticed that the applicant had had a lot of job changes. Naturally, he queried this and got an explanation from the applicant.
“I must say,” said the manager, “your work history is terrible. You seem to have been fired from every job you ever held.”
“Yes,” admitted the man.
“Well,” continued the manager, “there’s not much positive in that.”
“Hey!” responded the applicant. “You can see that at least I’m not a quitter.”
2) A software engineer, a hardware engineer and a department manager were on their way to a meeting in Switzerland. They were driving down a steep mountain road when suddenly the brakes on their car failed. The car careened almost out of control down the road, bouncing off the crash barriers, until it miraculously ground to a halt scraping along the mountainside.
The car’s occupants, shaken but unhurt, now had a problem: they were stuck halfway down a mountain in a car with no brakes. What were they to do?
“I know,” said the department manager, “Let’s have a meeting, propose a Vision, formulate a Mission Statement, define some Goals and by a process of Continuous Improvement find a solution to the Critical Problems, and we can be on our way.”
“No, no,” said the hardware engineer, “That will take far too long, and besides, that method has never worked before. I’ve got my Swiss Army knife with me, and in no time at all I can strip down the car’s braking system, isolate the fault, fix it and we can be on our way.”
“Well,” said the software engineer, “Before we do anything, I think we should push the car back up the road and see if it happens again.”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019