Gotta chance to finish your exams early and donno how to spare the time sitting in the exam hall? Here are few things which you can do at your own risk:
1) Keep checking your time – how each second and minute passes by.
2) Manicure your hair and nails.
3) Appreciate your handwriting by checking your answers and reading each and every line for atleast 5 times.
4) Try to fall asleep and wake up in every 2 minutes.
5) Tear corners of your question paper slowly making small pieces of it and eat it.
6) Count your answer sheets/pages and draw lines with pencil on blank sheet and then rub it.
7) Call your instructor and ask some random doubts from the question paper.
8) Every 2 minutes, stand up, collect all your things and sit on the seat.
9) Complain about the heat and ask for water.
10) Think of the top 10 reasons why professors suck and keep smiling in your mind.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019