i love chocolate.
bittersweet almond joy chocolate
all kinds of chocolate.
Did you know that —-
- the botanical name of the chocolate plant is “Theobrama Cacao” which means “food of the Gods”?
- Chocolate is poisonous to dogs, cats and other domestic pets.
- Women crave for chocolate and according to health experts, purer chocolates are better for you with cacao content of more than 50% high in magnesium and contains calcium and vitamins.
Here we present 10 Awesomely Delicious Unknown Benefits Of Dark Chocolates:
1) Chocolates can help you reduce cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure.
2) Chocolates reduces blood clots, risk of heart attacks and strokes.
3) Chocolates increases the insulin sensitivity and reduces the risk of diabetes.
4) Eating chocolates can add 2 years to your life expectancy and help you live longer.
5) Drinking 2 cups of hot chocolate a day can keep your brain healthy and prevent memory decline in older people.
6) Dark chocolate contains antioxidants which will help free your body of free radicals, protect you from many types of cancer and slow the signs of aging.
7) Chocolates has a chemical component theobromine which reduces the vagus nerve, part of the brains that controls coughs.
8) Dark chocolates has flavanoids which protects women’s skin from the sun’s UV rays.
9) Drinking a cup of hot chocolate can help you with mental maths and studying subjects.
10) Chocolates releases calming endorphins that reduces anxiety, lifts moods and reduces water retention.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019