Explain the concept of Women Entrepreneurs.
- A women enterprise is an enterprise owned and controlled by a woman and having a minimum financial interest of 51 per cent of the capital and giving at least 51 per cent of the employment generated in the enterprise to women.
- A small-scale industrial unit, industry related service or business enterprise, managed by one or more women entrepreneurs in proprietary concerns, or in which she/they individually or jointly, have share capital of not less than 51 per cent as partners/shareholders/directors of private limited company/members of co-operative society, is defined as women enterprise.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015