Non – Government Organisation (NGO) :
All over the world NGO’s are functioning & playing a positive role in the field of education, public health, relief works, physically handicapped etc. NGO’s act as watchdog. They keep an eye on the different activities going on in the corporate world.
- An NGO is an organization that is not part of a government & was not founded by states.
- NGO’s are usually non – profit organization that gain atleast a portion of their funding from private sources.
- The United States has an estimated 2 million NGO’s, most of them formed in the past 30 years.
- Russia has 65000 NGO’s.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015