- It shows economic performance though in a too broad /aggregated manner.
- We measure per capital income level from it i.e. GNP / POP & get average income for the POP.
- It allows us to make comparisons between different countries.
- From GNP, we know the growth trend and therefore the economic managers know what to do to achieve the desired goals.
- we can detect the amount of foreign and needed for supplement.
- We base our planning on the available income as well as on the direction of GNP growth.
- It is from the GNP figures that we can convince foreign donors that we are managing our economies well.
- Economic performance, as indicated by GNP is an important tool for attracting local as well as foreign investors.
What is the importance of GNP Measurement? by BMS Team