It is the ratio defined by the Reserve Bank of India. Due to their banker has to keep their deposit in the form of liquid assets. Liquid assets include government deposits, treasury bills and other defined by the RBI. If this rate is increased then the commercial banks have less funds to give to public and if this ratio is decrease the funds available with commercial banks rise to give as loans.
BMS Team| | | Notes, Special Studies in Marketing| 0
Internet marketing and geo marketing places an emphasis on marketing that appeals to a specific behaviour or interest, rather...
Ami Pandya| | | Exam fundas, Exam Queries, Finance & Cost Accounting, FYBMS, Key Concepts, Notes, Question Banks, Question Papers, Solved Papers, Accounting terms, accounts, Accounts syllabus, balance sheet, BMS, coaching class, Financial Accounting, How to study accounts, journal, ledger, loss, notes, Profit, reference books, sem 1, subsidiary books, trial balance| 0
FAQ 1. What is Financial Accounting? Accounting is a term we have been familiar since our F.Y.J.C as commerce students,...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags