This strategy is adopted in large firms. Firms would be generating cash flow as primary concern for ensuring durable stability durable stability of the organization. Under the following circumstance, a profit strategy may arise:
- If there is a decline of sales of the product in the market.
- Expansion became impossible due to heavy cost.
- Contribution of the unit to the total sales in less.
- Exchange the market as and when possible.
- To step out from the market where the product has lost its value.
A frequent method to tide over temporary difficulties and to keep afloat through a profit strategy is to sell off assets such a prime land in a commercial locality and move out to the suburbs. Others have hived off some division in non-core businesses to raise money, while few have resorted to provide services to other organization which need outsourcing facilities.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019