– A contractual agreement between an asset owner (lessor) and a company that will actually operate the asset without owning it (lessee)
– The most common type of lease is a financial or capital lease – where the lessor is usually in the business of leasing assets.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019