It is also called as discount rate. It is the rate at which reserve bank give loans to other banks and re-discounts the bills of exchange or first class bills of other commercial banks. Its main objective is to control the inflation. If RBI increase the rate of interest then other commercial bank also raise the rate of interest to the public because they get the loan from the RBI at high rate due to the situation of credit contraction.
BMS Team| | | Managerial Economics, Notes| 0
1. Expenditure Approach This approach to national Y accounting involves the summation of all the expenditure in an economy...
Jinall Bms Classes| | | Enterpreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises, Notes, implementation, project, schedule, simplified, small| 0
Following is a simplified implementation schedule for a small project. An illustrative Implementation Schedule...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags