Brainstorming is one of the best known techniques for facilitating creativity, developed by Alex F. Osborn, who has been called “The father of brainstorming”. The purpose of this approach is to improve solving by finding new and unusual solutions. In the brainstorming session, a multiplication of ideas is sought.
The rules are:
- No ideas are ever criticized.
- The more radical the ideas are, the better.
- The quantity of idea production is stressed.
- The improvement of ideas by others is encouraged.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019