1) Organizing involves developing an intentional structure of roles for effective performance.
2) Organizing is coordinating the activities of individuals towards the common goal. The critical element in the activity is decision, which takes you towards the goal
3) The following are the guidelines to make organizing effective
- Tailor make your organization structure
- Compare the present structure with the standard. This enables the leader to know what changes should be made when possible.
- Modify the structure to fit individual capabilities.
- Enables you to determine to future personnel needs & training needs
- Structure should be flexible, so that it can be changed as & when there is a change in the environment
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019