- It gives economic performance as a whole but does not indicate which sectors contribute more
- Its growth shows an increase in welfare yet some people face a falling / constant/increasing welfare.
- GNP has only a few major contributors and these are the only beneficiaries.
- The percentage capital calculated from GNP shows that the welfare of all citizens is the same which is a fallacy.
- It faces double counting in the value added approach and therefore the data is wrong misleading.
- Lack of sufficient competent accumulators leads to exclusion of necessary data hence misleading information
- Unwillingness of the self-employed people to give their correct returns in attempt to evade tax leads to the wrong information.
- Corrupt auditors are bribed to give wrong balances hence tax evasion. The level of GNP is also affected in the process.
- Some activities are left out due to inaccessibility hostility, animals etc.
- Estimation of the subsistence sector which does not go through the moment system is a problem.
- Some goods and services do not go through the official market system
- Self provision of services e.g. house wives are excluded.
- GNP excludes leisure one decides to take by working less.
- Illegal activities, though very lucrative, are excluded.
- It does not include rents (opportunity cost) for owner occupied houses as well as value of owner raw materials.
- It leaves out salaries & wages paid in kind.
BMS Team| | | Business Ethics, Notes| 0
Potential conflicts faced by Finance and Accounting Professional a) A Finance & accounting professional working as consultant/auditors in ...
vipin0785| | | Notes, Question Banks, TYBMS, digital marketing, ecommerce, November 2017, question bank, TYBMS Sem 5 Exam| 0
E commerce and Digital Marketing Unit 1 What are the features of E commerce What are the categories of...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags