One may come across following styles of leadership.
1. Autocratic style : An autocrat is a dictatorial person.
2. Democratic style : Democratic style involves practicing democracy or favouring social equality.
3. Bureaucratic Style : A bureaucrat is an inflexible and an insensitive administrator.
4. Neurocratic Style : neurocratic style involves managing an organisation more by emotion than by rational judgement.
5. Paternalistic style : Paternal means like a father. Paternalistic style of management means to take responsibility of the welfare of the employees.
6. Laissez Faire Style : Laissez faire style involves minimum interference of the management in the day to day functioning of the business
7. Situational leadership style : Here the leader does not follow any specific pattern. The style is decided upon the situation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019