| Last Date for issue/receipt of
|Monday||10th Mar 2014|
|VITEEE-2014 (Exam date)||–||9th-20th April, 2014|
| VITEEE-2014 – Declaration of
- Candidate should fill the personal information
- It is mandatory to provide valid email id
- Candidate Name, Date of Birth and email id cannot be changed. Hence provide correct information
- Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id
- Now proceed to step 2 with the received password
Stage 2 – Confirmation of password
- Login to Step 2 with the email id and password
- Now proceed to online application form
Stage 3- Filling up of online application form
- Kindly refer the Information Brochure carefully, before filling the application form.
- Fields Marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
- Provide all the relevant details carefully.
- Candidates Date of birth should be on or after 01.07.1992.
- Change of Test City will not be entertained.
Stage 4-Selection of Mode of payment
- Select the appropriate mode of payment as DD mode or Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card Mode
- Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an application number will be generated
- Candidates are requested to note down the application number
- All the future correspondence will be made on the application number only .
I. Steps to be followed, if application fee is paid through Demand Draft
- Get ready with a computerized Demand draft for 925/- drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore
- The cost of VITEEE-2014 application fee for NRI candidates is 50 USD.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.) on the system.
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD).
For candidates not having the Demand draft in hand:
- After taking the Demand draft login to the system directly, from step 2
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.)
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD). [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
II. Steps to be followed, if application fee is paid through Online payment gatewayi.e., Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card Facility:
- Select the mode of payment as referred
- After submitting the payment information, candidate should wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of transaction, acknowledgement receipt with the transaction number will be generated and you can take the printout of the acknowledgement receipt along with the application form.
For Transaction not successful due to network issues / display of error page :
- For Transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. On 4th working day, proceed to step 2 to know your transaction status. If again transaction is found incomplete, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 5. – Download the application form in the pdf format.
- Download the application form, affix the appropriate photograph and give the signature
- Send the Application form through Speed Post addressed to The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
- For any query, contact : email@example.com
Note : Kindly take the photocopy of application form for your future reference.