Veer Savarkar i.e. Vinayak Damodar Savarkar was born on 28th May 1883. He was the creator of the term “Hindutva” and 5 elements of his philosophy were Rationalism, Humanism, Universalism and Realism. He was an Indian politician, poet, writer and freedom fighter.
- Happy Veer Savarkar Birth Anniversary 2014 HD Images, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download
- Happy Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2014 Greetings, Wishes, Images, HD Wallpapers For WhatsApp, Facebook
- Happy Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2014 HD Images, Wallpapers, Orkut Scraps, Whatsapp, Facebook
- Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2014 Poems, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English
- Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2014 Poems, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In Marathi
Here we present Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2014 Poems, Wishes, Messages, Greetings In English:
1) Without beginning nor end am I, Inviolable am I.
Vanquish me? In this world no such enemy is born!
Resolutely, as the Upholder of Dharma,
Challenging very Death I charge into the battlefield.
A sword cannot slice me nor can fire burn me,
Craven Death itself shall flee in fear of me!
And yet, O Foolish Foe,
By fear of Death you dare to scare me!
Fling me into the cage of a ferocious lion, you may—
Reduce him to a cowering servility, I will!
Fling me into the blaze of a roaring inferno, you may—
Remove it! For wrap myself with gentle coolness, I will.
Come! Bring on your mighty, skilled armed Legion,
Bring on your weapons and missiles spewing deadly fire!
Ha! Like Lord Shiva consuming the poison Halahal,
Gulp down and digest all of you, I will
Hind, the beautiful one, our motherland,
Proud Mother of all achievers grand!
Of poetry, age-old mantra Gayatri
And of GoddessSandhatri!
Mother she is of Bharadwaj, Janak,
The famous sages,ShriGarga,
And of Vasishtha,Shuka-Sanak.
Sage Vyasaindeed was learning,
N’ Valmiki of Ramayana lore too,
First baby words under her wing.
Hailed her as “Mother, O Mother”
Did the great kings Nala, Raghu
Dashratha, and Dharmaraj, rather!
Bear in her womb so did she
Gargeyi, Vidula, Sita, Draupadi,
And alsoLakshmibai of Jhansi.
Gautama, Chaitanya, and Guru Nanaka ever
Were so blessed by her milk—
She, whom the Three Worlds revere!
To RanaPratap, Shivaji, Banda Bairagi, lo
And Guru GobindSinghji too
She gave birth, beginning, and inspiration so!
She is:of fine Arts a lotus, of Shastras a goldmine,
A land of sweet, pure waters,
And bounteous juice-laden fruits fine.
Born are such wonders from her glorious womb, aye!
Should then our Mother be enslaved
For even for a moment? Fie!
The solar eclipsewill for a moment last
But eternal is the radiance
Of the solar system vast!
So soon, very soon, free she will be
The epitome of all that is blest—
Free, powerfulfor the upliftment of humanity!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019