Tests: The use of tests for making selection is the most controversial step. Some persons are of the view that tests do not serve any purpose and do not improve selection process. On the other; “hand, some persons are of the view that tests give a valid judgment about the traits of applicants. Within these views, the use of tests is becoming important these should not be used just for the sake of use. The selection of appropriate tests may give good results and help in appointing suitable persons. The worth of test will be judged from its ability to reject unsuitable persons and help in selecting appropriate persons.
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMS Team| | | Enterpreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises, Notes| 0
Newer entrepreneurial firms often are more effective than larger firms in identifying opportunities. Some believe that these firms tend...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 on
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations – Revised TYBMS Syllabus 2016 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags