A coupon reduces the retail price of a particular product by a stated amount at the time of purchase.
– These coupons may be worth anywhere from a few paisa to a few rupees
– They are made available to customers through newspapers, magazines, direct mail, online, and in shelf dispensers in the store.
– Coupons may also offer free merchandise, either with or without an additional purchase of the product..
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019