1. The project must be submitted in Two Copies duly signed by the Supervisor. Students should also submit the soft copy on CD in pdf format in the college.
2. The length of the report may be about 70 to 100 pages.
3. The project report shall be computer typed (English- British, Font -Times Roman, Size-12 point) and printed on A4 size paper .
4. The project report shall be hard bound with cover page in black color. The name of the students, degree, month and year of submission, name of the university including institute name shall be printed in black letters on the cover page.
5. The project report shall be typed with 1.5 line spacing with a margin 3.5 cm on the left, 2.5 cm on the top, and 1.25 cm on the right and at bottom. Every page in the project report must be numbered. The page numbering, starting from acknowledgements and till the beginning of the introductory chapter, should be printed in small Roman numbers, i.e, i, ii, iii, iv…… The page number of the first page of each chapter should not be printed (but must be accounted for). All page numbers from the second page of each chapter should be printed using Arabic numerals, i.e. 2,3,4,5… All printed page numbers should be located at the bottom centre of the page.
6. In the project report, the title page should be given first then the Certificate by the candidate and the supervisor(s) in sequence, followed by an abstract of the report (not exceeding one page) and so on.
7. The table of contents should list all headings and sub headings. The title page and certificate will not find a place among the items listed in the Table of Contents. One and a half spacing should be adopted for typing the matter under this head.
8. The list of tables should use exactly the same captions as they appear above the tables in the text. One and a half spacing should be adopted for typing the matter under this head.
9. The list of figures should use exactly the same captions as they appear below the figures in the text. One and a half spacing should be adopted for typing the matter under this head.
10. The list of symbols and abbreviation should be typed with one and a half line spacing. Standard symbols, abbreviation etc should be used.
Each chapter should be given an appropriate title. Tables & figures in a chapter should be placed in the immediate vicinity of the reference where they are cited. Footnotes should be used sparingly. They should be typed single space and placed directly underneath in the very same page, which refers to the material they annotate. Conclusion must not exceed more than two pages. Future scope also must not exceed one page.